CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

miss low (smps)
miss kwok (hpps)
mr kho (bmss)
mrs sim (smps)
mrs myprimary4formteacher (smps)
mr lim (bmss)
mdm prema (bmss)
mrs szetoh (smss)
mrs goh (smss)
miss tan (smps)
mrs ng (bmss)
dr ong (bmss)
miss siti (smss)

everyone, say CHEERS to all the fantasticlovely teachers mentioned above. :)
these are those that kinda made a difference in my life. in a good way. :)
really hate to say this, as you can see.. i had one of my best years in bmss. smss was shit. the people i got to know there are fantastic people. people that i am very thankful to have in my life still. but some of the teachers, gosh. dont even get me started.... knn. you got hear before HER form class students skip IT class and come over to our class to slack. guess who gets punished? US!!! we had to stay back and stand in the sun. KNN!!!! where got such logic. *@&$*(@$. dont even get me started on how they blatantly asked me for donations after i got into trouble. oh, yes and how i had to give a certain amount of $$$ if i wanted to stay on in school. FUCK!

happy teachers day to those above. thank you for making a difference. thank you for teaching me more than whats required in the textbook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home